Shoe Solutions Return Policy
Shoes CANNOT be returned if;
- There are signs of use in an outdoor environment. Regardless of duration.
- There are signs of use in an indoor working environment. Regardless of duration.
- Signs of misuse or damage.
- Over 15 Days from date of purchase.
- Any health or hygiene reasons for the following person. This is also at the discretion of the Staff.
- If there was any modification done to the footwear for accommodation purposes.
If you are unsure of the feel of the shoe we recommend:
- Wearing the shoe in a carpeted environment for a short duration of time.(2 – 4 hours)
- Do not use on abrasive surfaces, like hardwood, tile, etc.
- Wear with new pair of socks.*
Any custom orders can only be turned for an in-store credit minus a 30% restocking fee within 3 days of receiving the product.
Returns cannot be processed without the original box, insoles and original Moneris Debit receipt. This is stapled to the back of the register receipt.
THIS IS MANDATORY. NO EXCEPTIONS CAN BE MADE.
Socks, Compression socks, Compression Sleeves, Medilogics, and any accessory are all FINAL SALE.
Any Violation of Shoe Solutions Return Policy will lead to the customer’s Loyalty Points being disabled and any accumulation will be forfeited.
No discounts can multiply. We reserve the right to refuse the use of any coupon that may lead to a negative transaction amount. Coupons must have a minimum balance over $100 before application. This includes Loyalty Points.